Bright Logo wo addy

Telephone 0161 237 9961
Unit 25, Progress Centre,
Charlton Place, Manchester
M12 6HS

Any premises that wish to offer sexual entertainment of any kind before a live audience for financial gain must obtain a Sexual Entertainment Venue Licence. This type of entertainment includes any live performance or live display of nudity which is provided for the purpose of sexually stimulating any member of the audience (verbally or by other means). Examples include: lap dancing; pole dancing; strip shows etc.

A premises can offer this entertainment on an infrequent basis without the need to obtain a Sexual Entertainment Venue Licence, provided that the entertainment does not occur for longer than 24 hours, once a month and on no more than 11 occasions over a 12 month period. To take advantage of this the premises must have the required permissions (such as performance of dance and music) under the Licensing Act 2003 either by means of a Temporary Event Notice or the current Premises Licence for the venue.

Get your application in now and avoid disappointment! For more information on applying for either a Sexual Entertainment Venue Licence or a Temporary Event Notice please contact us on 0161 237 9961.

You are viewing the text version of this site.

To view the full version please install the Adobe Flash Player and ensure your web browser has JavaScript enabled.

Need help? check the requirements page.

Get Flash Player